Beaufort St & Drummond St, Bedford WA 6052, Australia (open map).
Upon arrival at the Musalla, it is essential to:
* Complete the contact form
* Disinfect hands at the entrance
* Bring your personal prayer mat
* Worship only in marked places
* Before arriving at the Musalla, perform the necessary personal hygiene and perform ablution at home.
Please don't attend if you have any symptoms of respiratory infection. *fever, cough, shortness of breath do not attend the musalla.
Due to Maktab, children's classes, there will be:
No Maghrib prayer for the public on:
* Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
|Maghrib||6 mins after athaan|
|Jummah Khutbah||1:15 pm|
Last updated October 26, 2020. Suggest updates.
Wudu and Toilet facilities for ladies and gents
Women’s area available
Maktab for children aged 5 to 16 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5pm to 6.30pm. Registrations now open.
Contact: Ustadh Abdur Raheem on 0413 298 962
Ladies classes – Saturday 11.30pm to 1pm
Gents classes – Wednesday 7.30pm to 8.30pm
Monthly Youth Night