15 Fourth Avenue, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia (open map).
As of 01/06/20, the five daily prayers will start with the following strict conditions;
1. Make wudu at home. Toilets and Wudu area will be closed.
2. Pray your sunnah at home.
3. Bring your own prayer mat to pray in mosque.
4. Use hand sanitizers.
5. Maintain social distance. Stay on each yellow lines during prayers.
6. Stay home if you feel unwell.
7. Women and Elderly are recommended to stay home.
8. Gates will open for 5 daily prayers only and immediately closed after the prayers.
We request everyone to cooperate with us and respect these conditions for our mosque to remain open.
|Maghrib||Just after athaan|
|Jummah Khutbah||1:15 pm|
Khutbah in Farsi and English
Last updated June 11, 2021. Suggest updates.
Wudu and toilet facilities available for both male & female.
Women’s prayer room available.
Monday night – Tajweed for Adults. Tuesdays & Wednesdays (4:30pm) – Children’s Quran classes. Wednesday nights – Youth talks. Friday morning – Sharia course for Women. Friday nights – Tafseer in Pashto language.