Darul Ulum College of Victoria, 17 Baird Street, Fawkner VIC 3060, Australia (open map).
Ample parking available.
Please note that all attendees must provide evidence of full vaccination [double dose] to the responsible personnel at the gate.
Conditions of Entry:
1. A total number of 20 fully vaccinated attendees will be granted entry inside the mosque on a first come first serve basis.
2. A total number of 50 fully vaccinated attendees will be granted entry to pray in the Basketball Court on a first come first serve basis. [This is a separate congregation to the mosque’s congregation]
3. All attendees must register using the displayed QR code.
4. All attendees must wear a facemask for the entire duration [unless an exemption applies].
5. Maintain social distancing at all times.
6. Perform Wudhu at home [as far as practicable].
7. Bring your own prayer mat.
Please ensure to avoid attending when you are ill or have been asked to isolate or quarantine.
Please note that Dhuhr prayer will only be accessible to the public on weekends and public holidays due to the school operations. Access will be arranged for the Friday Jumua prayer.
These conditions are subject to change as deemed necessary by the management or government directives.
|Maghrib||Just after athaan|
|Jummah Khutbah||1:30 pm|
Khutba is in Arabic and English
Last updated November 27, 2021. Suggest updates.
Wudu and toilet facilities but only for the brothers.
No women’s area available.