50 Saywell Road, Macquarie Fields NSW 2564, Australia (open map).
Go up the stairs, next to Manoush Pizza store. On top of My Reality real estate. Please avoid parking in front of the shops as there have been complaints. Please use the parking available nearby that is not directly in front of the neighbouring shops.
|Maghrib||6 mins after athaan|
|Jummah Khutbah||12:15 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:15 pm|
Jummah prayed in the Church on 58 Edgar Street, Macquarie Fields at 12:15PM, 12:45PM and 1:15PM.
Last updated July 5, 2020. Suggest updates.
Due to COVID-19 we have follow some terms & condition:
1. No wudu at the Mussallah
2. Bring your own Pray mat, Sunnah and Nawafil should be prayed at home, only Fard prayed at the Musallah
3. No kids in adults pray time
4. Maintain social distance 1.5 m all time
5. Use your mat at designated area
6. Try to attend minimum 5 minutes before the start of the Fard Salaat
7. There will be no Maghrib salaat on Thursday and Fridays due to Kids class
Women’s area temporarily not available.
Monday Maghrib to Isha about Deen & Iman Tafsir with local scholars
Wednesday after Maghrib to Isha IEC members general meeting.
Thursday 5-9pm: Children’s Arabic/Quran classes with Mufti Hamid Ullah.
Friday 5-7pm: Children’s Arabic/Quran classes with Mufti Hamid Ullah.
Saturday 9:30-2:30pm: Children’s Arabic/Hifz class with Mufti Hamid Ullah.
Sunday after Fajr: Tafseer Class with Mufti Hamid Ullah and Adult Qur’an Classes.
And from 9:30am for whole day special discussion about Din And Iman organised by local Muslim scholars.